The Queensland University of Technology in Australia offers scholarships for applicants interested in pursuing further education and research in sustainable chemistry. These scholarships are awarded based on academic qualifications, skills, and experience; they also include a $34,938 annual stipend and industry placement.
University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
Course Level: PhD
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic and International
- Both students from other countries and
- Australian citizens can apply for this scholarship.
- Students can apply to study at the Queensland
- The University of Technology if they have a degree in engineering, science, technology or math with additional subjects approved by the school.
- For applicants to be considered, they must meet all the listed criteria.
- Applicants must have experience in organic/polymer chemistry, biobased materials, materials characterisation and biomass valorisation.
How to Apply
People must submit their applications through an online platform hosted by the university. After this, students must write to Dr Lisa Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org; they should include their research and academic backgrounds with the letter.
Students need to provide three supporting documents when applying to a college. These include an expression of interest letter, CV and motivation letter.
To apply, applicants must have a first-class honours degree equivalent or higher, meet PhD admission requirements of the school, and have completed additional requirements specific to the college.
Students must also submit scores from the following English language tests: the TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC.
PTE Academic – 58
IELTS Academic – 6.5
TOEFL IBT – 79
CAE – 176
CPE – C1
A $34,938 yearly stipend is available for up to 4 years.
A scholarship that tops off the current funding level.
A 12-month position in the industry is offered by the school.
Students who pursue research degrees at an international university also receive tuition fee sponsorship from the school. Centre students have access to funding opportunities through their centre that is only available to centre students. Additionally, they receive mentoring from industry and academic leaders.