The University of Exeter, UK offers scholarships for students interested in pursuing graduate education. These opportunities are available for the next academic year, between 2023 and 2024. Students who are considered for these scholarships can choose between receiving £5,000 to £10,000 in scholarship money or full tuition for one year’s worth of full-time postgraduate taught courses at the university.
The University of Exeter was initially founded as three separate educational institutions in Cornwall and the English city of Exeter. The predecessor to the university, Camborne School of Mines, was founded in 1888. The University of Exeter’s other precursor schools, the Exeter School of Art and Exeter School of Science, were established in 1855 and 1863. The public university has a current enrollment of approximately 18,000 students.
University or Organization: University of Exeter
Course Level: Postgraduate taught degrees
Award: A range of £5,000, £10,000 and full scholarships
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the master’s degree course in any subject offered by the University of Exeter.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be classified as an oversea student for fees purposes (including any EU students who need to pay international fees in 2023-24); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible master taught degree at Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must have the offer to study a master’s course at the University of Exeter and apply using the web form here.
Supporting Documents: A transcript, English language proficiency results, one completed reference, and write a personal statement (no more than 300 words) for a master’s application.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must check full entry requirements to study at the University of Exeter.
Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet English language requirements.
The University of Exeter will award amounts are £5,000, £10,000, or full first-year International tuition fee scholarships for one-year full-time postgraduate taught degrees.
These awards are awarded as a deduction from the first-year International tuition fee.
The standard award is £5,000. Also, award a minimum of £10,000 or full first-year tuition fee scholarships. The number of awards accessible at each level varies by faculty.