The University of Nevada Graduate Dean’s Scholarship for the 2023/2024 session provides scholarship opportunities for international students. The scholarship fully covers tuition fees and allows for PhD study in any discipline taught at the University of Nevada.
The scholarship is offered to outstanding postgraduate students and offers recipients several benefits, including a stipend to cover living costs, full tuition fees and health insurance. The scholarship period ends on February 27, 2023.
About the school
The University of Nevada, Reno is a public land-grant research university located in Reno, Nevada. It is the state’s flagship public university and major land-grant institution. It was incorporated on October 12, 1874, in Elko, Nevada. It offers academic programs at bachelor’s and master’s levels.
University or Organization: University of Nevada
Course Level: Graduate or PhD
Award: Full tuition, Stipend and Health insurance
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can also be taken in the USA.
- Applicants must be fully admitted incoming domestic or international students who have received an offer of admission into a doctoral program (PhD or PhD) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination.
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements for the doctoral program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as domestic or international students.
- Scholars must maintain satisfactory academic progress with financial aid throughout the scholarship period and be enrolled in nine or more units per semester.
- During the period of the Graduate Dean’s Scholarship, the student may not be awarded any other scholarship or the Graduate Dean’s Scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients cannot work at the University or anywhere else during the fall and spring semesters in which the scholarship is awarded. Summer work is permitted in June and July at the end of the fellowship.
Benefits of the scholarship
There are normally seven (7) one-year fellowships for $40,000 per academic year ($20,000 per semester, paid out in two instalments of $10,000). The fellowship also allows non-Nevada residents a waiver of out-of-state tuition.
To Apply for the University of Nevada Graduate Deans Scholarship, Click the link. APPLY HERE.