Scholarship opportunities are now open at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA for the 2023/2024 session. The scholarship is for undergraduate studies and interested applicants with excellent academic achievement can apply to pursue their undergraduate degree. The scholarship award is $5,000.
Virginia Commonwealth University is a public research university in Richmond, Virginia. VCU was founded in 1838 as the medical department of Hampden–Sydney College, becoming the Medical College of Virginia in 1854. Virginia Commonwealth University has two main campuses in Richmond, Va.: the Monroe Park Campus, located west of downtown Richmond, and the MCV Campus in the urban centre. Additionally, VCU has a branch campus in Education City, Doha, Qatar, along with numerous regional facilities.
University or Organization: Virginia Commonwealth University
Department: Any course offered at the University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Tuition Award ($5,000)
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to the undergraduate program.
- The award is for undergraduate programs offered by the University and is based on academic achievement
- Students who are enrolled full-time in the hohonoursrogram during the semester in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Superior personal success skills (eg, emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- High school diploma and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, you will also need a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, able to work independently and organized and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to a full-time program at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Application process based on merit and leadership qualifications.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate that they meet VA requirements. University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Benefits: Successful Applicants will receive a tuition award worth $5,000.
Scholarship Application Guidelines:
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply by taking admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, candidates can apply for the opportunity by clicking the link below.