UKVI IELTS is an accredited Secure English Language Test (SELT) for UK visa applications.
If you require an IELTS test result as a part of your UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application, you will need to sit the test at a specific UKVI-authorized test location.
Before booking an exam appointment, we strongly recommend that you check with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) which exams you need to submit for your application.
What Are The Different Ielts For Ukvi Tests You Can Take?
- For candidates wishing to study at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in the UK.
- For candidates seeking professional registration in the UK.
General IELTS training
- For candidates willing to immigrate to the UK under certain visa categories.
- For test participants aiming at apprenticeships or studies below university entry qualification.
IELTS Life Skills A1
- For candidates wishing to apply for a ‘family member visa.
IELTS Life Skills B1
- For candidates wishing to apply for an open-ended leave to remain or citizenship.
What is the difference between IELTS and IELTS for UKVI?
UKVI IELTS tests are taken at UKVI-approved test centres and must meet administrative requirements set out by the UK Home Office.
To indicate that the exam was taken at a UKVI-approved exam centre, the Test Report Form (TRF) looks slightly different. However, the IELTS format for UKVI is the same as any other IELTS test: content, format, score and difficulty.
How much is the test fee?
The exam fee is only ₦89,500 payable to:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: IDP Education Services Nigeria Limited
Account number: 1219329003
Please note that if you need to take an IELTS test for your UK visa application, you can only sit it at a UKVI-approved IELTS test centre.